Saturday 8 January 2011

Dog Days Are Over??..

...they're only just beginning.

My Mum and brothers want a dog. My Dad and I really question the practicality of getting one :S My house is on the verge of becoming a menagerie. Ok, perhaps not quite :P But two rabbits, two fish, two brothers and now, possibly, a dog. Excuse the play on words, but 'Dog Days Are Over' as in the Florence & The Machine song - love it! It reminds me of summer :)

This week I have had three very different songs in my head. Wednesday - a selection of songs from the Bugsy Malone soundtrack, why? I really don't know lol... Thursday - 'Windmills of Your Mind' by Noel Harrison, probably as it's on an advert for Sky... Friday - 'Mr. Blue Sky' by E.L.O. but there's nothing wrong with that because it was nice and cheery :D Now I listen to my new Hoosiers album (again) from Anna... merci beaucoup!

Some things that annoyed me yesterday - South Korea burying 1 million pigs alive. There's a foot and mouth outbreak there and it's seen as the easy option instead of vaccinating the animals :S I'm not a vegetarian, but that is just ridiculous. Then Kenneth Tong caused an uproar on Twitter. The (much hated) Big Brother contestant promoting size zero magic pills, now the whole world of Twitter from celebrities to the public have turned against him :D

This is going to sound very random, but I have just this very moment discovered from Lord Voldemort that a future episode of Glee will be based around the music of Justin Beiber. Oh dear God :/ But this does demonstrate the wonders of Twitter ;D Now I really should do some more revision... soon... hmmm... Exams! Eeek :O

Joe xxx

1 comment:

  1. im glad you liked the CD :)))) and yes indeed, the wonders of twitter never cease :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!