Friday 28 January 2011

Return of the blogger (Part 1)

Haven't blogged in ages :/ a week without internet and exams to blame... But what a long and tiring week! Biology exam... the non-cyclic photophosphorylation reduction of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate amongst other delights, plus psychology this morning... theory after theory after theory :/ I think to come out and say it went well, considering my grades at AS were D and E (before retakes), can only be a good thing! And to finish the current exam season, it's geography next week! *sarcastic cheery tone*

Which brings me on nicely to a moan. Contemporary challenges and conflicts. Don't get me wrong, geography has always been a favourite subject of mine, but this must be THE most tedious topic ever :O and to make things worse we have a room change which means sitting around one big table and actually being involved in the lesson... No longer can I chat and daydream away the hour at the back of class :(

Anyway... I'm getting bored of writing a blog now ...how honest of me! :P (and hence the title 'Part 1'). I'll be back soon though to tell you more about my day today. Now go and listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpadYhXHgwA, and have you heard Bruno Mars' album? To summarise - Superdocious.

Chow :) Joe xxx

2 comments:

  1. you honestly think that contemporary confilts and challenges is more boring than food supply?!?! really???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.

    are you challenging my opinion??? conflict starter!:P

    but we can both agree it is way more boring than those sexy choropleth maps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!