Thursday 30 December 2010

My 2010 Top 40

Well on the radio there is of course the chart show with the top 40 tracks every week, but lately they've been doing people's own top 40, so I thought I'd share mine...

Firstly though, my top tips for 2011 are:

AdeleRolling In The Deep (great artist)
Bruno MarsGrenade (another great artist)
Christian TV - When She Turns 18 (if you're feeling a bit of a rebel)
Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello (very, very, very catchy!)
Nero - Me And You (best played loud, not keen on the video)

But anyway... the top 40 list isn't it any order of  preference - I couldn't possibly make a final decision like that! - so here they are:


Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love (I Wanna Do It)
Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part II)
All Time Low - Lost In Stereo
B.o.b/Hayley Williams – Airplanes
Biffy Clyro – Many Of Horror
Boys Like Girls – Love Drunk
Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
Cee Lo Green – F**k You
Devlin – Runaway
Edward Maya – Stereo Love
Eminem/Rihanna – Love The Way You Lie
Example – Kickstarts
Example – Won't Go Quietly
Flo Rida/David Guetta – Club Can't Handle Me
Florence/Dizzee Rascal – You've Got The Dirtee Love (Live At The Brit Awards)
The Futureheads - Heartbeat Song
The Hoosiers - Choices
Hurts – Stay
Iyaz – Replay
James Blunt – Stay The Night
Jason Derulo – Ridin' Solo
Joshua Radin – I'd Rather Be With You
K'NAAN – Wavin' Flag
Marina And The Diamonds – I Am Not A Robot
My Chemical Romance – Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
Owl City – Fireflies
Pendulum – Watercolour
Professor Green/Ed Drewett – I Need You Tonight
Roll Deep – Good Times
Scouting For Girls – This Ain't A Love Song
The Script - For The First Time
Shakira – Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)
Taio Cruz – Dynamite
Timbaland/Katy Perry – If We Ever Meet Again
Tinie Tempah/Eric Turner – Written In The Stars
Train – Hey, Soul Sister
Travie McCoy/Bruno Mars – Billionaire
Vampire Weekend – Giving Up The Gun
3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me
30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge

There we go :) Joe xxx

2 comments:

  1. ...you did it in alphabetical order!??!!? oh joe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but not manually!
    I just copied/pasted a playlist already in alphabetical order from Spotify into here :P anyway, makes for easy reference! lol :S

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!