Thursday 23 September 2010

Alien chavs in an ambulance

Just had a little fright... I still have this darn headache and came over all hot just now so had a lay down, and drifted off into a nap. I was woken by a loud electronic voice saying:

"STAND WELL CLEAR, VEHICLE REVERSING. STAND WELL CLEAR, VEHICLE REVERSING."

Now as I was waking up I didn't really know where I was, so for a split second I thought I might be laying in the middle of a road about to be run over! Either that or aliens were invading and just parking their UFO ^^

But I immediately sat up, thankfully finding myself on the safety of my bed :) I quickly recovered from the whole ordeal (I hope that word makes it sound dramatic, that's the effect I'm going for haha) though so don't worry ;) On another note, I do think the 'well' can make "stand well clear" sound a tad chavy, perhaps it should be followed up with "vehicle reversing innit" haha.

Thought I'd share that little event with you.... oh if you were wondering what the voice was, 'twas an ambulance outside in the street, and I'm feeling better now and it's back to the homework...

Goodnight :)

Joe
xxx

2 comments:

  1. i hope the ambulance wasn't for you dear ^^ VEHICLE REVERSING INIT!! maybe mario + donkeykong should say that when they walk backwards :P

    tuh i'm such a horrible person :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'horrible', what's that? i think you misspelt hilarious? ;D
    if only mario did say it that time he fell back on me :( i may have been able to move out the way!

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!