Saturday 25 September 2010

Don't go Soul Sister, stay the night!

Just had a spooky experience at a friends house, sorting out their pets whilst away for the weekend. Turned up and half the lights were on (they weren't last night!)... so I bravely crept in to hear someone laughing :/ went into the kitchen, and it's just Alan Carr on the radio... I hope you can appreciate how freaky that was! ;) But that radio wasn't on earlier either, dun dun duh! :O

But back to the topic in hand... is it me or does the introduction to James Blunt's new single 'Stay The Night' sound remarkably like the intro to Train's 'Hey, Soul Sister'??? That was my first thought the instant I heard it anyway. Also, the chorus reminded me a little of the chorus in 'Please Don't Let Me Go' by Olly Murs. Is this Mr Blunt's new tactic to top the charts? haha ;) and that reminds me of when a jet-lagged guest on Radio 1 earlier said 'chopping the tarts' instead of topping the charts, that was funny xD

Anyhow... pizza + coca cola + chocolatte = saturday night in :D just have to find something on TV or a good film now... Toodle pip!

Joe
xxx

2 comments:

  1. it does!! but i still like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im not alone in my thoughts xD and well done for learning how to play it ;) i like it too! :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!