Thursday 30 September 2010

René La Taupe - Mignon Mignon

This is currently the number 1 song in France, by René the Mole, and has been at the top spot for the last 4 weeks! The lyrics and video are very strange and nothing like the sort of thing you would hear over here! :D

It probably won't make much sense, so I've put the lyrics through a translator, and although this means some bits don't make complete sense you'll definitely get the general gist no problem!


What I like about you is your small can
Your small hands full of love I find that too cute
Even if the others in the street find you a little too fatty
For me it is comfortable when you take me in your arms

You're so cute cute cute cute but big big big
cute cute cute cute but big big big
In the summer you cast a shadow
and you keep me warm in winter
And when you finishing eating you do a big fart!

I like your little bottom and your legs chubby
when you start eating nothing can stop us
I really very very hungry and I want to eat you
And just by thinking of you I start to salivate
In chocolate, there are many vitamins for good health
you not stop and eat, you make fun of skinny people and you find most beautiful and today you're proud to have excess calories

You're so cute cute cute cute but big big big
cute cute cute cute but big big big
In the summer you cast a shadow
and you keep me warm in winter
And when you finishing eating you do a big fart!

cute cute but big big big
cute cute but big big big
cute cute but big big big
cute cute but big big big!...
Hope you liked that ;) Oh and just another little piece of information - Waka Waka by Shakira is currently number 1 in the French download charts!

Bonsoir :)

Joe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!