Wednesday 22 September 2010

Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja

Heyyy all... I blog to you with a headache and sore throat, on top of severe tiredness :( But oh well I sholdier on ;) and present to you, this...

Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja. It's the song everyone has an opinion on. Very different opinions. If you haven't heard it then prepare yourself. I first heard it back at the start of August, but tonight for the first time I watched the video (Oooh an advert for the new series of The Apprentice has come on, exciting!) anyway, that video!..

So when I first heard the song on Radio 1, it got very mixed reviews from listeners texting in, with some extremely bizarre comments, but my opinion has never been one of dislike. It's not the kind of song I'd choose to listen to, just the sort where you get a nice surprise when the iPod's on shuffle if you know what I mean. Some may be pulling faces at the phrase 'nice surprise', but I'm not afraid of something that's - different shall say :)

Music video by Die Antwoord performing Enter The Ninja. (C) 2010 Interscope Records.

My face right now looks something like this...   :O   ...I feel kind of scared too :/

"This is like, the best song I ever 'eard in my 'ole life."

To be perfectly honest, that's really not exactly how I would describe it. Hows about you?

Joe
xxx

4 comments:

  1. what.
    the.
    f*ck.

    O_O <--- is disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite frightened that the alieny looking one is going to haunt me in my dreams tonight :S

    Anyhow i have to say the Apprentice advert you mentioned has caught my attention....when is it back on? looooooove that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yes Anna disturbed is something it makes me feel too...
    The alien appearing did make me jump haha ;)
    And the Apprentice starts Wednesday 6th October, with the candidates being revealed next tuesday - like I said, exciting! :D all the info here:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou *said in a really geeky uber fan kind of way* :D haha

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!