Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

1 day 'til Christmas!!!...

...well, less than that to be precise ^^ It's really really cold, I've properly lost my voice (probably from all that singing last week in three concerts and two rehearsals), but it's Christmas!!!

It's Christmas Eve, which is when I usually save all my present wrapping for, which some may think a bit last minute, but it's what I do every year as I have a weird skill of being able to wrap gifts well whereas lots of people complain about it! So I'll do that later whilst watching my favourite festive film 'The Santa Clause' I think xD Right now though I'm listening to a playlist of a load of Christmas tracks and my favourite songs of 2010 :)

So I will leave you with a very important website for this day - the official NORAD Santa tracker ;) http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

Enjoy your Christmas :D Joe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!