Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Films

3 days 'til Christmas!!!...

...but the build-up has been put on hold today as it is my brother's birthday. Most annoying it is keep getting visitors whilst trying to get my homework done, and having to tell them he's not in :P But oh well... Anyway, here are some of my favourite festive films (off the top of my head) which I recommend for the season :)

The Santa Clause (the first one, numbers two and three arent so good lol)
Christmas with the Kranks
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Love Actually
Elf

My favourite as a child was Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer the movie, which I would watch over and over and over again like kids do and never get bored xD

Merry Christmas! Joe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!