Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello 2011!

Ok, so I was pessimistic about 2011 last week... but it's growing on me :) I saw in the new year with great fun, and now I'm ready to get back to school (N) and see everyone again (Y)!

Aside from the goodbye's, exams and other various glitches that are bound to crop up... there'll be more hello's :) many party's including my own 18th :) plus who knows what other adventures and good times await?? :O

That's on a social scale, but entertainment-wise, I have films such as Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Harry Potter 7 Part 2 and Johnny English 2 all to look forward :D Then there's music... last year brought us (whether you liked it or not!) Waka Waka by Shakira, Stereo Love by Edward Maya and Replay by Iyaz... haha , but aside from the cheesey but catchy ones there are a number of artists I look forward to hearing from this coming year. Matt Cardle for instance... ok I was joking :P ...X Factor winners *rolls eyes* ;D

Sports - a brilliant new Formula One season awaits, and I am partial to a bit of Tennis too. Oh yes! No school in June means Wimbledon can be enjoyed properly lol... Great. Now I have "Wombles of Wimbledon" in my head :O

Anyway, that was a funny spew of thoughts :D much of it you probably couldn't care less about! But I'm sure my fans in Denmark and the States won't mind ;) School tomorrow, so I am going to enjoy this final evening before work and revision comes at me from all directions... my last exam is 4 weeks today! :/ Hey ho, I may do some physics quickly in prepartion for tomorrows lesson... and I've just remembered I have work experience tomorrow :/ ...Anyway, my body clock will get a BIG shock, as my sleeping pattern this past fortnight has been 1-10am... now its going back to 11pm-6.30am in one night :O  that will be fun... but I'm babbling again... so nighty-night! zzzzzz

Joe xxx

P.S I just had a big scare when i deleted everything :O but as my best friend in primary school used to say, "If you don't know what to do, just click on undo!" :) This really is goodbye now I promise :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!