Monday 14 February 2011

A not-so-nice note

You may remember Mario (in fact it was exactly 5 months ago today I originally blogged about him!)... Warning: this post contains strong language :S

Ok, so I had jokingly mocked his greediness (without his knowing - bitchy I know :P) earlier during lunch... then later on it is with great sadness I report that I was bullied :( I know! Who would be so mean? But anyway... at the same time as this bullying, I casually said to Mario in a cheery tone "Scoose Mario" (written how it was pronounced, and obviously I used his real name) and replied with "Ta" when he moved out the way...

But he did not like this... I got some snidey comment telling me I should have said "Excuse me please, Mario". I complained that that there was nothing wrong with my friendly, informal request given the causal and friendly environment we were suppsoedly in... obviously I wouldn't use that language to the Queen!  Now I specifically said this is an annoyed voice to get the point across... he then went around saying I was pissed off.

I was not pissed off. The 'bullying' was a bit of fun. This did not anger me. He alone merely annoyed (not quite pissed) me with his silly comment. I am calm now, and listening to some top new music which I may recommend in a post in the near future... plus tonight on Radio 1 they will be exclusively playing some of Noah and The Whale's upcoming album *cough*Grace*cough* XD

Cheerio! Joe xxx

P.S I gather today is meant to be special or something, so errr, Happy Monday! :) x

5 comments:

  1. i do understand your anger joe your face was so funny when he took two of my jelly hearts!!! i horror! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ignore the 'i' dont know how it creeped into the last bit of that comment! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he went back for more sweets without asking!!! and he called ME rude :OOOOOO lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...i wonder who could have been bullying you...nope...i cant think of anyone i know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ Anna= pure innocence of course! :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!