Monday 21 March 2011

Charlie Sheen

Man of the moment, Charlie Sheen :D These are my favourite quotes of his:

"If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, "Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!""
"I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."
"I'm on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."
"I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."
"Trolls will suffer from Sheeness-envy."
"Can’t is the cancer of happening."
"Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words - imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
"I'm not bi-polar, I'm bi-winning."


Here is a lovely cartoon too...



He has a tour - "The Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not An Option Show" - and it could be touring Europe :D and I reckon there would be a good chance of it coming to the UK (Y)

Now I'm off to do some work... yeah, like thats gonna happen :P Cheerio! Joe xxx

P.S drugs are bag, and Charlie has been told :)

3 comments:

  1. Joe appears to have a weird man crush on the Sheenster..

    HE'S YOUR MAN FORM OBVIOUSLY! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that you're nothing alike but hey it seems to fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Sheen - Drugs = Me!

    ReplyDelete

Share your views on this post in the comments section below!